Sunday, January 29, 2012

Fascinating Facts

I saw this whiteboard in my Chiropractor's office. It got me thinking. I should sneeze more often. Maybe it would explain my lingering Baby Brain. Or maybe I'm having post-partum 1-second strokes. That's what my husband tells me anyways. Like a "Brain Fart" if you will.

I am constantly forgetting things, jumbling my words, or forgetting words in the English language altogether and somehow replacing them with other words that don't exist. Can baby brain linger? Maybe it has something to do with breastfeeding. I should call it boobie brain. That would work. "write it in underscore letters" was my latest boobie brain moment. Although there was wine involved in that incident.

What's your most akward boobie brain story?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah! You know me and my brain farts. Unfortunately I can't blame my mishaps on baby brain. Last week I called using bad language 'second hand language' like you could buy it in Value Village or something.

    ReplyDelete