Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Dangers of Vaccinations

No, I'm not referring to autism because that's bullshit. I'm referring to projectile vomiting. Last night was another night Asher stayed in bed with us. He had his 4 month vaccinations Friday morning and was angry with life all night. I made sure to be diligent in loading up his tiny body with drugs through the day. However, in my sleepy stupor I forgot to give him some meds through the night. So up went his temperature and he was just a hot mess of fury.

About 7 this morning we woke up to him coughing. The coughing rapidly turned into projectile vomit. I tried to stop it with a small burp cloth. What was I thinking? A tiny cloth? Would a tiny cloth stop a tsunami of vomit? The answer is no. All I did was divert the fermented milk all over the bed. All over Ryan. And all over Asher.

Notice how I didn't say all over me? Haha it's funny how things work that way sometimes. Suckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment