Sunday, January 8, 2012

Brave New Mama starts Blog

Welcome!!

       If you are reading this you probably know me.  You will know that I had a baby boy in September and I have no idea what I'm doing.  You will notice that I likely have 0 subscribers.  So be a friend and pass this blog along to other Moms, Dads, Grandparents, Aunties, Uncles, and hell your local convenience store clerk.

Asher Kaze Smith
sandrahillphotography.com

      I am going to make this a quick entry because I can hear my offspring downstairs with his father and is likely hungry.  Unfortunately, or fortunately, (haven't decided yet) that has everything to do with me and my anatomy.  I spent the first 2 months of Mommyhood fighting off Thrush alongside my son.  This has left me with some mixed feelings towards breastfeeding.  But you know what they say! Breast is Best! Who is THEY anyways? Do THEY know how hard it is? I think the saying should go.. "Breast is good for baby but freaking difficult but you should probably do it anyways".  Yep that has a special zing to it.

     So follow my blog!  I will likely write about some funny things, some disgusting things, some emotional things, and likely some completely random things that have nothing to do with Motherhood.

Enjoy!

Sarah


6 comments:

  1. Great for you Sarah! I think this is a wonderful way to reach out and help other new moms from your experiences. I'm going to pass it off to my niece who just had a baby in November. Love Aunt Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, I am done having children, but I still have one that is expecting in May and I will pass this onto her! I am going to join because I am proud of you and interested in what you have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to reading about the trials and tribulations of you and Asher
    xo
    Aunt Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Sarah! I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found your blog through TwoX - I also suffered through thrush and tongue tie, it was awful. I think, because I can barely remember now. Nursing can be harder initially and there is societal stigma that makes things challenging unfortunately, a lot of misinformation. But, it has made things much easier in many ways for us. Trust your gut, la leche league and kellymom.com. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete