Wednesday, March 14, 2012

And the mother of the year award goes to.....

Not me thats for sure!

    I am not one to go running every time my baby makes a peep. I think it fosters an unhealthy dependence on others.  I don't want a whiny son.  Anyone that knows me, especially those I work with, know I cannot stand a whiny kid.  So even though my son is only 6 months old, I am starting young in teaching this.

   There are however, some times this whining may be appropriate.  Like on monday when I found him laying on the floor under his swing.  He had been in it enjoying the mobile last time I left him.  Hmm..... wonder what happened there.

   But this next picture is a better example of my 'training' cough negligence cough... I was cooking and he was whimpering.  I thought I would leave him until I was finished and eat with him and he would be fine.  Apparently he wasn't quite fine, yet not injured.  This is what I saw... and yes.. I stopped to take a picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment